School Games Virtual Dance Challenge
Do you love to dance?
If you do, I have the competition just for you!
This year the Somerset School Games Dance competition has not be able to take place, therefore it has been altered to be made into the VIRTUAL Dance Competition.
How does it work?
- Send in a SHORT video clip with you performing 3 – 4 dance moves (please send in via TEAMs Assignments if you can or by email)
- I will then put together everyone’s dance moves, with a backing track, into a full video.
- I will then submit the video to the School Games
More information and examples can be viewed here:
What happens next?
- The School Games will send you out certificates for all dance pupils and one for the School.
- The panel of School Games Dance judges will review all the entries and choose the top 3. They will announce the top three after the June closing date.
- The School Games will try to celebrate as many entries on-line as possible – with or without the music, depending on the copyright of your music choice.
- The School Games will celebrate all entries by naming schools on social media.
Please ONLY enter if you give permission for your child’s video to be used and shared across social media platforms by St Johns and St Francis Church School as well as The School Games & SASP.
More information can be found at
Cannot wait to see all your moves! Who knows the Teachers may take part too
Miss Webber 😊